Ive just purchased this super cool fold away keyboard for my Nokia N810 and 6300 mobile phone. I couldnt figure out how to pair it with the N810, while the instruction booklet that came with the keyboard was pretty good it was missing these vital instructions.
Connect igo keyboard to N810
- Go to Control Panel on the N800 Click ‘Hardware Keyboard’ (OS 2007) or ‘Bluetooth keyboard’ (OS 2008)
- Select ‘Generic 105-key PC’
- In control panel click ‘Bluetooth’ (can click Pair if using OS 2008) Make sure ‘Bluetooth’ is checked and ‘Visible’ is Checked
- Click on Button ‘Devices’
- Click on Button ‘New’
- On the Igo keyboard
- hold down the left CNTRL KEY, the BLUE fn key and the GREEN fn key at the same time. A GREEN LED above the T key will begin to flash. Nokia
- N800 will display ‘Think Outside Keyboard’
- Highlight the ‘Think Outside Keyboard’ Click ‘OK’
- ‘Pair with Device’ dialogue will appear. Note the Passcode number.
- Click button ‘OK’
- While holding down the BLUE Fn key (to enter numerics) type the
- passcode as you noted in step 14. Then hit enter.
Hey Presto you now have a full size keyboard for your N810, as yet I cant get my Nokia 6300 mobile phone to work with it yet the keyboard has paired but I believe I need to get a driver installed unfortunately the CD that came with the keyboard refuses to install and the website https://www.mobilityelectronics.com/support/Drivers.asp?ManufacturerID=23 is broken or somethings wrong as supposedly it auto detects the device you browse to the site with and installs the driver, as yet it fails miserably for my phone.